• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time - Magic Meter Easter Egg?

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
Please move if this is not the right forum.

I was playing OOT and I remember getting bored and playing some songs and I played Song of Storms. My magic meter was blinking like I did something. So I played around and played Song of Storms and used Lens of Truth to see if anything happened while the meter was blinking. I found out I didn't lose magic from using an item requiring magic if you use a magic item immediately after I used the Song of Storms.

Is this an easter egg, glitch or was it meant to happen? o_O

CZG

I had this too, ONCE. I didn't know it had something to do with the song of storms, so I couldn't get it to work again.
I assume it's a glitch. As far as I know, nobody ingame tells you of such a secret. Also I can't think of any good easter egg, joke, referation.... anything to make it sound intentionally hidden in the game.

Would your magic fill up when you get the fire arrow? Any relation to water and magic? When you play Zelda - OoT, your magic meter is almost always completely full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom