• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time Gameplay

Okay the first time i played ocarina of time i was like 4 or 5 and beat it for the first time at like 8 but i didnt even have a day play time, anyways when i first played i actually beat the spirit temple before the shadow temple. I dont use cheats or anything when i first beat a game so i dont even remember how i managed to do it that way because normally its not even that order. Has anyone else done this lol?

p.s for some reason i have over 100 skullatas too.....

p.s.s and i have every heart piece in the game but one and ive like redone everything on every walkthrough to see what i missed and i dont know what i havent done, any ideas?

H

harda toenail

The spirit temple can be done before the shadow temple without any type of glitches or work-arounds. The songs are in that order too. There is a glitch to get more gold skulltalas. As for the heart, I couldn't tell ya unless you named the location of every heart piece you already obtained.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i remember my cousins used to do the temples out of order all the time. the only one thats actually set is the shadow temple, the scene for it can only be triggered when you have the forest, fire and water medalions so its always either 4th or 5th.
for the heart pieces make sure you got all the bean beds and didn't overlook one by accident.

Well, it's possible to complete the Spirit Temple first. You'd only need the Lens of Truth, unless you've memorized the way to walk without the guidance of the ghost.
And for the Golden Skulltulas, there's a way to get unlimited of them, when done right (Song of Storms, boomerang, Hyrule castle). You've probably tried it out one time or another, and forgot about it.
And for the Heart Pieces, well, I guess the only way to figure out which one you miss, is to just try all of them again ;)

yea i think thats how i did it the first time and now that you mentioned it i remember doing the skulluta trick a few years back, and i dont think ill mind checking all the heart pieces again cuz i never really get tired of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom