• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ocarina of Time: Didn't Learn Zelda's Lullaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sgt_Balthazar

Hey, so I talked to Zelda in the Royal Garden, then saved and quit without learning Zelda's Lullaby. I realised this the next day, so I went back to the Royal Garden or whatever it is, but now the guards won't let me pass. Is there another way for me to learn Zelda's Lullaby, or did I break the game and have to restart it? Please reply.
Thanks-

~ Balthazar

rettam

I accidentally the...
Unfortunately, you do need to restart. This is (I think) the only scenario like this in the game, however.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Are you playing on N64/GCN/Wii or 3DS? In the original OoT, saving after receiving Zelda's Letter and before talking to Impa will trigger this glitch - impassable nighttime-only guards will be present during daytime (normally, this happens only after first meeting with Ganondorf). Maybe this glitch is fixed in OoT3D, but I cannot confirm that. But don't worry - completing everything with all secrets up to this point should take about 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom