• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time 3DS Changes

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
I think the touch screen will be the items menu so you can easily switch between items boots and tunics

M

Mallos31

Well, I personally hope they just bring back some of the things that were taken out. Shadow arrows, spirit arrows, that little doorway at the bottom of Zora's Domain should be accessible, I'm sure it didn't have the triforce or anything in it, but I know that similar to the goron rescuing sidequest, there was a zora rescuing sidequest and I'll bet you that's where you would find the last one or find Ruto or something. It'd be nice if they linked the game up with some of the other games at the end, like when link left hyrule, his triforce piece broke into shards, it should show that, or even the first cutscene of MM at the end, but showing what happened right in-between the two. I like the iron boots idea, I made a gameshark code for that specifically so water temple wouldn't be such a jerk to me, and I never used the hover boots, I found ways around it. If you "abhor change" then you should already hate OoT because of all the stuff that was removed. We already had an idea in our head about how the game was going to be, and they changed it last-minute. It is, indeed the greatest game in the world to me, and because of it, I'm now in college for videogame design and animation. I just wish they would make it how it was supposed to be. At the very least make the water temple room of ganon's castle have water in it, and make the wind *cough* forest temple room have less fans in it... And for the love of god! Put in a light temple guys!

Well this game has 4 equipment slots (L, R, X and Y) instead of 3so we'll have that extra slot for boots

Actually, R and L are not equipment slots. After X and Y there is 1 and 2. These are on the touch screen. At least, that's what I've seen in gameplay videos. It would make more sense for L to continue being targeting and R to continue being defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom