• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3D Changes?

Having only played the 3DS version, I'm just curious if there were any changes to this one besides the graphics? And if you think those changes were better or worse

Other than updated graphics, stereoscopic 3D, and a Miiverse community, off the top of my head, the following features were added to the 3DS version:

• Sheikah stones to provide hint videos
  • Optional gyroscope control
  • Boss battle mode
  • New Easter eggs
  • Master Quest Mirror Mode
  • New facial expressions for Link
  • Equipping items on the touch screen
  • Blood censorship
  • Death count removed

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
The Gerudo symbol is different in the N64 version.

The original Fire Temple music as well is missing, but then again it's not in most N64 versions either.
On the original N64 release, the symbol looked a lot like the one for Islam. There was also Islamic chanting in the music so, for reasons of political correctness, they changed it for later releases of the N64 version and, subsequently, the 3DS version.

lozoldgerudosymbolbycheyy.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Gerudo symbol is different in the N64 version.

The original Fire Temple music as well is missing, but then again it's not in most N64 versions either.
Seriously it's annoying that they changed the symbol. OoT v1.0 IS THE BEST VERSION OF OOT. The amount of role playing I did as Muhammad ibn Sahad in OoTV1.0 is absolutely insane.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
they made the water temple a bit easier w/ the lights directing you on where to go
the forest temple was the "blegh" version
the well's dried blood was removed
playing a warping song cancels out when you select 'no' [in the original,it plays all the way even when selecting no]

these are the negative changes i found,or at least ones i didn't like

they made the water temple a bit easier w/ the lights directing you on where to go
the forest temple was the "blegh" version
the well's dried blood was removed
playing a warping song cancels out when you select 'no' [in the original,it plays all the way even when selecting no]

these are the negative changes i found,or at least ones i didn't like

The blegh version?

MyBelleMich

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Other than updated graphics, stereoscopic 3D, and a Miiverse community, off the top of my head, the following features were added to the 3DS version:

• Sheikah stones to provide hint videos
  • Optional gyroscope control
  • Boss battle mode
  • New Easter eggs
  • Master Quest Mirror Mode
  • New facial expressions for Link
  • Equipping items on the touch screen
  • Blood censorship
  • Death count removed

Sheikah stones to provide hint videos and new Easter eggs?<----I never even noticed this smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom