• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina Music

Hey everyone, Does anyone know where I can find Zelda sheet music? I just got an ocarina and I wanted to learn some Zelda songs.

Thanks!! :D

Here's a site with a bunch of music from many Nintendo games. There all written for a piano, but some of them might fit within the range of your ocarina. I tried looking specifically for ocarina music before and found nothing, so I just try to play piano sheets.

NinSheetMusic

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Alright. I LOVE zelda music, but I play cello and most music is written for violen or piano.

I finally got tired of googling so I decided to make some myself. It actually took about 5 minuets. Here is what I did:

Step 1: Download the midi file for your song (just google *insert song here* midi)
Step 2: Drag it into a program such as Garageband
Step 3: Delete and combine tracks until you have one. (Delete the tracks that have like one note on them. Combine the others)
Step 4: Print! (P on garage band)

i got my ocrina from songbirdocarina.com its awesome they have so many and they have video game music for the ocarina they even have a whole song book full of the ocarina songs from legend of zelda

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Here's a site with a bunch of music from many Nintendo games. There all written for a piano, but some of them might fit within the range of your ocarina. I tried looking specifically for ocarina music before and found nothing, so I just try to play piano sheets.

NinSheetMusic

I second this. Ninsheetm.us is an excellent source of sheet music.

Another website (also for piano sheets) is herbalcell.

I would think that if you googled a specific song for ocarina, however, then lots of results would come up. It shouldn't be too hard to find Zelda ocarina music.

My brother got his from songbird, and it came with a songbook and i think u can buy songbooks from their site

then my brother went to US to work and took it with him......... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom