• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina and Zelda

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I have a few 6 hole Ocarinas, but my instrument of choice is a bagpipe. I think I'm the only guy in the world that plays any Zelda music on one, though. : P

I have a few 6 hole Ocarinas, but my instrument of choice is a bagpipe. I think I'm the only guy in the world that plays any Zelda music on one, though. : P

You don't happen to have a link of you playing any, do you? I'm curious what Zelda music through bagpipes sounds like!

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
This is one short medley I composed taking the original tunes and adding bagpipe technique. Pretty basic, but I think it came out pretty good music wise. Only problem is this video's just recorded on my old phone, so the audio isn't as good as it could be.
https://youtu.be/yHbqMY_-U24

I have a 12 hole Tenor Ocarina from STL (the dark blue one with the triforce on the mouth piece). It's fun to play once in a while but I got to play it in a secluded area because walls are thin. :P

I play a ton of instruments but admittedly ocarina is tough for me. I don't know why but I just can't get a good sound going :(

LadySmugleaf

Love pull me down, hate lift me up.
I also bought a 12 hole ocarina from STL, back in feburary for my OoT Link cosplay. I still play it and I'm pretty decent.
(tabs-ocarina.com is the site I use to get my tabs)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I have a plastic zelda ocarina, I think it's 12 hole. But I also went on a missions trip to Peru and got a hand made clay ocarina that looks like the fairy ocarina. It doesn't sound the best, but in is really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom