• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nunchuk Problems :/

Hi i have some problems with actions that require Nunchuk. Every time i have to shield, spin attack or roll i have to spam shake the Nunchuk for an eternety untill it works :/ Im a doing the shake wrong? Is my Nunchuk not working correctly? Or is it just the game?

Iv almost died 3 times on the Octorocks due to me not managing to use the shield :/ :(

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Unplug the nunchuck, blow into the socket to clean it out, then plug it back in. Make sure that it is plugged in all the way. If you still have problems re-calibrate the Wiimote. I don't have the game yet, so I can't say for sure if this will work. Hope this helped you! ;)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It couldn't be the sensor bar, I'm sure, so it probably is the Nunchuk. You may need to replace it, unless you have a second one lying around.

RedDekuScrub: Thanks i will try.
Thareous: to bad i lost one of my controllers, so i cant test that :/ But if nothing else helps, then i'll have to bye a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom