• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nunchuk, Motion Pluz, Problem

I have been recently playing with my Wii Remote, the Motion Plus accesory (I do not have a Wii Remote Plus) and the nunchuk. The problem is that sometime the nunchuk begins to do things in its own. The c buttom seems to act on its own andthe game acts like I have shaken the nunchuk in order to activate a move inside the game when I am not even touching it. It is rather starnge... I own another nunchuk. I plugged that one but the same thing happens. So I am starting to wonder if Motion PLus is the problem but I really cannot tell anymore which part has the problem. Has someone any idea and can help me on this?

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
you mean the control stick (as in the character starts running in a direction you don't want)? I have the same problem as well sometimes and I think it happens because the nunchuck somehow recalibrates and choses the position of the stick as the neutral position. If the c-stick is tilted to the right, then it sees that position as neutral and the character starts running in circles. If you unplug the nunchuck and then plug it in without touching the c-stick and everything is normal again. I have this problem very often in skyward sword after battling enemies. It is annoying, but easily solved.

If the c-button is acting strange (the button above the z-button) then I don't know what the problem is. I would try another wii motion plus and see if the problem remains (if you don't have two remotes, borrow it from a friend or family member or someone else).

I hope this helps and if not, I hope you find the solution soon (i'm actually quite curious myself)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Use a compressed air canister and blow out the controller port in the wiimote. Also make sure you are not pressing any buttons or the analog stick when you plug ith in or turn the wiimote on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom