• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors North gate

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Look at the battlefield info before you start the battle. It will tell you which keeps have a treasure chest. Her heart piece is likely in one of them. In legend mode and free mode, they're sometimes also hidden under boulders throughout the field, so blow those up with bombs whenever you see them.

How do you get the doors to open in the north. So I can get up there to get the heart and the piece of heart. I play as Link then Zelda starts I get that keep and move on to central keep but I never see the doors open. What am I doing wrong...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
How do you get the doors to open in the north. So I can get up there to get the heart and the piece of heart. I play as Link then Zelda starts I get that keep and move on to central keep but I never see the doors open. What am I doing wrong...

You've a limited amount of time, the moment you get through to zelda's side up until they say they are closing keeps, you have to run through an enemy keep instead of taking it.

Kinda at the beginning of the game right after Zelda comes into play. I think. Thanks so much. I will try again in the morning my hand I'd tried.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Kinda at the beginning of the game right after Zelda comes into play. I think. Thanks so much. I will try again in the morning my hand I'd tried.

I believe it is right after zelda comes into play, as soon as you get the keep nearest links spot cleared run to the either the far east keep or the central keep and do not clear the keeps, otherwise you will be blocked in the southern field

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Actually it's pretty easy to get. What you should do is (after you take central keep) DON'T GO TO THE EAST KEEP. Just head up through the other exit. Let the Hylian army take the keep. The gates won't close until you walk back in central keep AFTER the hylian army take the other keep. Just move up to the north from central keep right after you captured it.

So....take the central keep and direcly move to the north through the other exit and don't walk back in until you got that heart piece. Remember to not only take keeps but also bomb boulders to search for treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom