• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors North American Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition is Exclusive to Nintendo World

North American Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition is exclusive to Nintendo World

Source:
https://twitter.com/Nintendo_World

J81xmyu.jpg

i2vGVK4.jpg

I don't live anywhere close to NYC so this sucks, I bet these are just left-over from the pre-orders in Europe and one store Nintendo really? They hate us over here in the states.

I don't live anywhere close to NYC so this sucks, I bet these are just left-over from the pre-orders in Europe and one store Nintendo really? They hate us over here in the states.
The US people get the pre-order costumes. We don't in the EU or Australia. We have to pay for all 3 supposedly when they come as DLC. And is up to you whether DLC you might use every time you play the game or a scarf you might or might not use a lot is worth more to you.

I personally (from Australia) would rather have the costumes in game. But it is what it is I guess. It does sound like left overs from the PAL areas, same thing just with a NTSC disc inside instead. It's not fair that you lot have to camp out for it though. Here if something has high demand they would rather have pre-orders. So they can get your money early and know the item is sold. Making people que up possibly overnight just for a scarf is crazy.

Also this version is not a pre-order and not from one of the pre-order special costume stores. So getting this, and you give up your shot at a free extra costume before you have t pay for them DLC.

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
It would have been nice if they where consistent with their pre-order/ special edition bonuses through out different regions. However, as to what is beast it will be personal choice. Personally I'm glad that the EU gets the scarf as that is I'm more excited for (It has the same colours as my football/soccer team so I could wear it to matches :P). But getting the DLC pre-ordered seems a pretty good bonus as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom