• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Noobing It Up in Sea of Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've been met by a group of three enemies, I can't kill them and I have no idea what to do with them, could somebody please help?

Conor

the over analysing guy
they have one eye, when I attack them they go into a dormant state where they don't take damage, oh, and welcome to the forums :)

B

Burritotacos

Oh thanks for the welcome, do they go like in a shell, I guess you need to grab when in dormant state and throw it to another Link the other Link have to slash then.

Conor

the over analysing guy
It's quite alright, I've just discovered I can pull them, but only from the sides, gonna try something...

B

Burritotacos

Oh those ones, I think both Links have to grab it from different sides and split the enemy, let me know if you defeated it..

Conor

the over analysing guy
I defeated it, it's unusual for me to to be grabbing enemies for some reason haha, anyways, go introduce yourself on the community forums dude!

B

Burritotacos

Congratz I'm not used to grab enemies too hahaha, Thanks I'll do it after playing some more FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom