• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Noob Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, i know this is probably really dumb but i haven't played wind waker in like 2 years and just now picked back up on it, and i forgot how to make islands appear on the sea chart? like when you see windfall on the map its charted and says the islands name, how do i chart the ones like cliff plateu, or anyones that are not charted, do i have to find a map? complete a certain miniquest? Or what?

Swimming around each island are Fishmen that will continually jump out of the water. Sail up to one, then throw some Bait into the water. He will start talking to you, and give you the detailed map of the island.

Swimming around each island are Fishmen that will continually jump out of the water. Sail up to one, then throw some Bait into the water. He will start talking to you, and give you the detailed map of the island.
oh! thats what those things were i kept trying to talk to them and couldnt, thanks i totally forgot about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom