• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern NON-SPIRIT TRACKS Songs on the Spirit Flute

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Okay, I don't want help on the songs made for the game, I just want to know what songs in general can you play on the Spirit Flute. For example, how to play Linebeck's theme or Zelda's Lullaby. And don't forget to name the colors you play into.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i used to sorta be able to play something like thw song of storms, but i forgot....(i havent played ST fo, like...3 months...)

I managed to play Saria's Song on the Spirit Flute. Just blow the green note, then white note, and finally the blue note. However I don't know how to play the rest of Saria's Song. Hope this would help.

S

Skyward

Well, I managed to play a song from Shrek: (the song that comes on in the book-reading scene, I think?)

Green,White,Blue,-pause-Blue,White,Green,-pause-Green,White,Blue,White,Green

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Legend of Zelda Theme:

Purple-White-Purple-Yellow-Orange Yellow-PAUSE-Purple-White-Purple-Yellow-Orange-Yellow

That's just the opening for it. This is my best try and the closest I can get it to. I'm not sure about the last 3 notes after the pause.

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Does this sound familiar? Purple, purple, blue, blue, red, red blue white, green. Part of the chord notes from Let it Be, it has nothing to do with Zelda but the song is still awesome. You have to pause between blue and red or you play the song of awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom