• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Nintendo Power Article Reveals New Info!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Gaebora? Waaaat? So...does he become a Sage and later Kaepora Gaebora?

This other stuff is awesome! I wondered whether Ghirahim would be the main antagonist. Now I'm even more hyped from the mystery!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wait, looking at Caelus's Avatar, what if that Shiekah-looking girl is Ghirahim's master? I mean, she was, like, immersed in that light (which you can see in Caelus's Avatar), maybe she's running away from Link as Link's running towards her because she has valuable information as to where Zelda is, or something like that.

Also, I like that you have to chase Fi around Skyloft. XD

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When will I get mine!!!!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hell Yes, the whale scene is a dream! Booyah!

This is so epic!
I agree with ya buddy! And all those people who said it wasn't a dream. :lol:

This si some pretty epic stuff. I don't have this issue yet, but ti SHOULD be here tomorrow; I HOPE it's here tomorrow. XD

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Yeah, I won't look at that because I don't want to be spoiled (even though I saw once of the picture and got spoiled:(.

P.S I knew he was Kaepora Gaepora/Rauru :D.

Last edited:
N

Nathan

GoNintendo doesn't post magazine scans, but I am working on getting this posted to ZI. We are enhancing the images and doing a giant compilation of new information, and that information list will likely get picked up. Naturally, we will make sure you receive all of the credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom