• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Bingo - January 12th Switch Event

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I thought it would be fun to make bingo cards for the upcoming Nintendo Switch Event with all of my predictions, and you're all welcome to join the fun as well! I figured we could all post our personal bingo cards now, and then share our results with X marks after the presentation.

To make your own Bingo card, download this word document and replace the text in each square with one of your predictions.

Then, make it into an image file, upload it to your preferred image hosting service, and share it here! There's lots of ways to do this. If you need help, hit the spoiler button to find out how I do it.
I'm using Windows 10 and photobucket.com on Google Chrome.

To make an image file from the word document using MS Paint
  1. While open on word, make sure the entire bingo card is visible on the screen
  2. Hit print screen (PrtScn) on your keyboard to copy a screenshot onto your clipboard
  3. Open up MS Paint
  4. Paste (ctrl+v)
  5. Crop other desktop things from your image by using Select all (ctrl+a), click and dragging, and adjusting the border of the canvas
  6. Save your image
To upload a photo to photobucket.com
  1. Visit photobucket.com (Sorry, there are a ton of ads)
  2. Hit sign-up and create an account
  3. hit upload
  4. hit Choose Photos & Videos, find and select your image file, and hit open
  5. Your file should have uploaded. Locate it on the page, and click on it. If you can't find it, look for a link that says "Library," then look for it there. This takes you to a page you'll need for this next part
To share the image file on ZD-i from photobucket.com
  1. If your image's photobucket page has text boxes with links, skip to step 2. If not, look for a Share button. Hit Share, then hit Get Links
  2. Look for a box under "IMG." Copy all of the text in this box (it may do this automatically)
  3. paste this text in your Zd-i post wherever you would like the image to appear
To update your Bingo card
  1. Open up your image file on MS paint
  2. Select the paint brush tool or the line-drawing tool. I'll be using the color black and using the widest width available
  3. Draw X's over the predictions that came true.
  4. Feel free to use any method to creatively indicate a bingo
  5. Save your image under a new name
  6. Upload to photobucket and share on this forum using the above tutorials

Here's mine!
Nintendo%20Bingo%20-%20Jan%2012%20Switch%20Event.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom