• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo NF Magazine

Hello everyone. If you're not familiar with it already, NF Magazine is the spiritual successor to the late Nintendo Power magazine. NF Magazine has staff from several of the Web's most popular video game themed websites including Kevin Cassidy from GoNintendo and the editor-in-chief, Lucas Thomas from IGN. Unlike Nintendo Power, NF Magazine is available in both print and digital editions. The next issue will be the magazine's 25th and it will feature none other than Breath of the Wild on the cover. Also, each issue includes a double-sided poster, and this one is no different. Issue #25 will include a double-sided poster with one side featuring Link on Epona and the other with Link rockclimbing as seen below. If you're interested, be sure to check out the Patreon page before the deadline on December 16. https://www.patreon.com/NintendoForce
Issue-25-Front-Cover.jpg
Issue-25-Poster-Front-Side.png
Issue-25-Poster-Back-Side.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Huh... I didn't here of this. Interesting, and for only $5 every 2 months... So $30 a year, this definitely isn't a bad sell. Plus you get posters that would cost even more money, but with this you get magazines plus a poster.... Neat.

Huh... I didn't here of this. Interesting, and for only $5 every 2 months... So $30 a year, this definitely isn't a bad sell. Plus you get posters that would cost even more money, but with this you get magazines plus a poster.... Neat.
I've been a subscriber since the very first issue was released. Before NF Magazine even had a Kickstarter or Patreon page, issue #1 sold for $25 alone if I recall correctly. In comparison, $5 an issue is a great deal, especially when extras are included. For instance, issue #24 also included an actual postcard featuring Pokémon Sun and Moon in addition to the poster. Lastly, I hope that you will enjoying reading through the magazine as much as I do.

Hmm, I think I will save my money up for the actual game itself. Now a days there are too many free things out there that I can't justify paying for a magazine.

Was there any issue with Nintendo complaining about using their name or details in a publication?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom