• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next ZD Video Walkthrough You Would Like to See?

Next ZD Video Walkthrough?

• The Legend of Zelda Second Quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Ocarina of Time Master Quest (GCN & 3DS)

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker / Second Quest

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword Hero Mode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Well..I want to post a thread and I got nothing so here it goes, which Zelda game would you like ZD to do a Video Walkthrough of next? Now I have no idea what they're working on and I have no way to contact them up front. I understand it takes a long time and I have no idea how long it will take, i'm just asking what you would like to see next, whenever next is. The poll will end in 30 days so leave your answer and maybe, just maybe it will be seen by somebody and it will be picked up, like Seinfeld. =D

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Minish Cap video walkthrough is what I'd like the most. I have never 100%ed Minish Cap, and it's all because of the Kinstone Fusions.

All I can say at this point besides on topic discussion is to be patient. Caleb and Mases are both working men. Doing a walkthrough takes a LOT of time (saying this from experience), then on top of that you have to commentate the run (as all of Caleb's vids are commentated with that sexy voice of his), and THEN they have the detailed sidebars which takes even more time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom