• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda trading cards

Has anybody bought an of the Zelda trading cards that have come out recently? I heard about them online but just saw some in person yesterday. I bought a pack to see what they were like.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I'm really intrigued by these but reluctant until I knew someone who had some. Are the actually worth getting? Is there a game made from them like magic: the gathering or are they just collectable? The artwork does look amazing on that link.

I'm really intrigued by these but reluctant until I knew someone who had some. Are the actually worth getting? Is there a game made from them like magic: the gathering or are they just collectable? The artwork does look amazing on that link.
Unfortunately, there's no game to be played with them. They're purely for collecting.

Yeah, just for collection, but that does;t keep me from wanting them. Basically, anything Zelda related that I can get my hands on. Except that I have no money ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom