• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Lego Set Officially Announced.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend

I think we all saw this coming once the Mario and Animal Crossing Lego’s got popular. The first Zelda set is a 2 in 1 of the Great Deku Tree. You can either build the version from Ocarina of Time or Breath of the Wild.

As much as I love Ocarina of Time, I’m not sure if I want to go out of my way to buy this. $300 is a pretty steep price and I don’t think I have the room for it. I might wait until they announce other Zelda sets to get one.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Three huhdred is steep, but a Zelda Lego set is a rare thing. Anything Zelda sells out at my store and never returns.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
I kinda wish we could’ve gotten a Windwaker option too, but that might’ve been difficult to implement. Maybe we’ll get an outset island set in the future.
OoT makes sense cuz all the toys now ste retro playin in our feels from when we were kids. :D

But yeah Windwaker could work if they did King of Red Lions, and a lighthouse maybe?

thePlinko

ZD Legend
OoT makes sense cuz all the toys now ste retro playin in our feels from when we were kids. :D

But yeah Windwaker could work if they did King of Red Lions, and a lighthouse maybe?
Well I’m just saying that since the Deku Tree is in Windwaker too they could have made this a 3 in 1 instead of just a 2 in 1.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Well I’m just saying that since the Deku Tree is in Windwaker too they could have made this a 3 in 1 instead of just a 2 in 1.
Oh good point. Maybe a small set with Windwaker Link and King of Red Lions with a giant squid.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Its a two in one?!?! Okay, I am gonna need that now that it can be the OOT Deku Tree. I wouldnt get it if it was just the BotW one.

thePlinko

ZD Legend
$300 for 2500 pieces is a little steep but those minifigures are dope. Probably never getting it but that's freaking cool.
Not only that, but a large portion of those pieces can’t even be used in any given configuration. I really wish they just decided to make one or the other so they could lower the price.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
$300 for 2500 pieces is a little steep but those minifigures are dope. Probably never getting it but that's freaking cool.
I wonder if you can order just the mini-figures? I know at Lego Stores and Lego Land you can but figures independent of sets.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Not only that, but a large portion of those pieces can’t even be used in any given configuration. I really wish they just decided to make one or the other so they could lower the price.
This is kinda what kills it for me. If they added the pieces required to build both I'd pay more, or if they had just made it the oot one for a lower price

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom