• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Years Resolutions 2021!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't usually make new year's resolutions, but as 2020 was very much a year of self reflection, my major goal moving forward is to adopt a less pessimistic attitude about everything. For most of my 24 years, I have had little faith in myself and have constantly questioned who I am/what my purpose is, never feeling like I have been meeting it. Nothing I have ever done was satisfactory for me and all of my accomplishments just got me thinking about how I could have done them better, or if there was even a point to them.

This year is going to be all about trying to maintain more of a glass-half-full approach to life, because it's too short to spend it feeling like you're never good enough.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'm aiming to get in better shape and to eat better, so more cooking at home, which has been a fun learning experience. I'm down five pounds so far and I want to keep that energy going.

I'm in the process of trying to get some artistic pursuits that I've always wanted to pursue in motion. One is on track pretty well, and I love working in groups, but I'd like to be able to have my own project and release things, without the needed help of others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom