• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds New Trailer Oct. 11

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Well, I watched the trailer. Going by that scene in towards the end of trailer with Link confronting a familiar dark figure in the dark clouds, looks like Dark Link will be overshadowed by Ganon yet again. :dry: :facepalm:

Salem

SICK
Well, I watched the trailer. Going by that scene in towards the end of trailer with Link confronting a familiar dark figure in the dark clouds, looks like Dark Link will be overshadowed by Ganon yet again. :dry: :facepalm:
Dark Link will be in this game even??

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

I actually think it's becoming seemingly likely that Dark Link will be in this game, props to you for predicting this a while back. However, nothing seems to suggest that Dark Link is actually evil, we now have learned that Hilda isn't in fact evil, such is what I originally thought. Due to the way she referred to "Your Link" I think that this Link may not be evil. Let's remember that Dark Link in Zelda II wasn't necessarily an evil being but a test of sorts.

It could be possible that Dark Link, or a possible Lorule counterpart to Link, is an evil figure but I wouldn't count on it just yet.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I actually think it's becoming seemingly likely that Dark Link will be in this game, props to you for predicting this a while back. However, nothing seems to suggest that Dark Link is actually evil, we now have learned that Hilda isn't in fact evil, such is what I originally thought. Due to the way she referred to "Your Link" I think that this Link may not be evil. Let's remember that Dark Link in Zelda II wasn't necessarily an evil being but a test of sorts.

It could be possible that Dark Link, or a possible Lorule counterpart to Link, is an evil figure but I wouldn't count on it just yet.

It's possible that Hilda could be referring to suggestion that the particular Dark Link of Lorule is either one of to things:

1) he could be evil

or

2) he could be dead

Also, while it's possible that Hilda may have a good side to her, I think she may also have dark intentions that separate her from good side. It may be one of things where a villain isn't really evil as his/her reasons for his/her dark intentions is for the sake of sorrow, depression, and more importantly in this case, his/her people. TP had a similar thing like that with Midna.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It's possible that Hilda could be referring to suggestion that the particular Dark Link of Lorule is either one of to things:

1) he could be evil

or

2) he could be dead
Yeah possibly, I was watching the trailer again before and the way she said "your Link" seemed as if she was saying it in a contrasting fashion, as in Link (Hyrule Link) differs from this other Link, if there is one that is. So while I'm not entirely sure Dark Link makes I'll make an appearance, it could be that, if he does, he may in fact have evil intentions.

VitaTempusN92 said:
Also, while it's possible that Hilda may have a good side to her, I think she may also have dark intentions that separate her from good side. It may be one of things where a villain isn't really evil as his/her reasons for his/her dark intentions is for the sake of sorrow, depression, and more importantly in this case, his/her people. TP had a similar thing like that with Midna.
That'd make for a good plot twist to have this Kingdom and Hilda turn on Link. However, I think it will be a similar case with what happened with Midna, like you said. Maybe Lorule will take a disliking to a foreign visitor and thus Link must gain their trust.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i don't think it was intended to be a curse for him, i think it is just an ability that "yuga" has that link gains through the bracelet.

Salem

SICK
Yeah possibly, I was watching the trailer again before and the way she said "your Link" seemed as if she was saying it in a contrasting fashion, as in Link (Hyrule Link) differs from this other Link, if there is one that is. So while I'm not entirely sure Dark Link makes I'll make an appearance, it could be that, if he does, he may in fact have evil intentions.
It's possible by "your Link" she means like he's working for the Princess, as in like "your Link friend" or that "Link guy", I dunno how to explain it, it could be she's talking about him as if she's demeaning him, not necessarily saying that there's another Link, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom