• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link New to Adventure of Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmig95

Hey guys, I have had zelda 2 for a couple of months now but i never started it i only played for 5 minutes and got frustrated :mad: cause i didn't know where to go. I need help deciding on what to do. Should i play through it first with the walkthrough or should i attempt it without a walkthrough? Or should i play through it with a walkthrough then try it by myself? I just don't know. :hmm:

Erm... I would say use the walkthrough for things like Heart Containers, Magic Containers, Link Dolls (don't get them all in one sitting) and for how to get the third Palace. All the other things are pretty easy to find.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
FIrst part:
Go all the way left or right in the beginning and then all the way to the top right, where there should be a cave. Go to the left when in the cave, then once out, go up and you'll see Dungeon #1.

PROTIP: Try to get really close to a Stalfos then strike it. It's not easy to bring them down if you just started the game. 4 hits.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
AoL is a hard game indeed, but you should try it yourself. If you get too frustrated, use the ZD Guide. I'd use the guide anyway, though, because AoL is HARD.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Seeing as certain parts of the game can be difficult and frustrating, I would only suggest using a walkthrough if you are completely stuck.
Otherwise, I belive you should just keep searching and searching, and when you eventually find what you're looking for, it will be worth all the effort.

I would also suggest using a walkthrough for the collectables and (as pocket said) Heart Containers.

Boss fights are easy enough, so i don't think a walkthrough/guide is necessary.

T

tmig95

I think I am gonna use the guide the first time and then play on my own.

slayeangel

Estie d'tabarnak
you should use a guide... or just watch the video guide on ZD that what made me want to play the game but he makes it look wait to easy...I can't even go thourd death montain...but I suck at the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom