• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler NEW THEORY ON GHIRAHIMS MASTER!!!

Byrne

Waterloo
My theory is that Malladus does not fight you in his own body in ST,
so could it be that Girahim= demon lord, Malladus = demon leader???:O

No. No. No. No.

Malladus cannot be in Skyward Sword. Malladus only exists in New Hyrule, the land that Link and Tetra established after WW/PH.

Also, why would Nintendo bring back such an unimportant character when they're already having so much trouble tying the core games together. I'm seriously astounded as to why so many people think it makes sense to suggest Malladus.

Of course, there is nothing really preventing Malladus from the game. He could have left Hyrule to conquered new Hyrule or was banished and sealed at New Hyrule. Saying he only exist in New Hyrule and thus cannot appear in a new game makes as much sense as saying Ganon died in ALTTP and it is the final game. What I mean is that Ganon died in ALTTP with no hint of resurection and then he appears the LOZ with no explanation at all. Some may shrug this off with a ressurection ritual that happen in between, but if that can happen to Ganon, why not Malladus? This is the universe where anything can happen, such as computers, phones and robots exist in a medieval game.

As to why would Nintendo bring an unimportant, why not? In the first Zelda, Ganon was a generic evil prince of darkness that invaded Hyrule. He had no personality aside from being evil and being prince of darkness suggested that he is just one of the many evils in Hyrule as opposed to be King of Evil. It wasn't until ALTTP and OoT that Ganon became the villain we know and love. It's better to develop an existing villain in future games than it is to make new villains with blank slate. Vaati started off generic evil kidnapping eyeball and look how he developed in the prequel Minish Cap.

As for Malladus, to me, he's been something that I cannot ignore when theorizing Skyward Sword. I've tried my best to avoid him and see other possible villains of Skyward Sword but ever since Ghirahim is called a Demon Lord, I can't help but wonder if there is a connection. When the intro came, it resembles ST's backstory to a degree. Both had an evil Demon leader that destroys everything with an army and fought a war between good and evil. Then I saw Ghirahim's Master and I wonder why his face looks familiar. I compared it to the Demon Train from Spirit Tracks and realized that the head of the Demon Train bears more resemblance to Ghirahim's Master than Ganondorf, who was believed to the ST because of that face.

Overall, I'm still not a 100% sure that Malladus is the main villain or would even appear at all. Normally, I would keep my ideas to myself in fear of being pronounced wrong. But after seeing other people suggesting it, I decided to give my own thoughts about this. I might be wrong and maybe the main villain is someone else but hey, it's fun to theorize new ideas.

I really don't think this new guy is anyone we know. I really believe that this is a new enemy completely unique from the preexisting villains. He was sealed previously, in what is now going to be future Hyrule. If he was Malladus that means he'd have to be sealed again in New Hyrule a long time before Link and Tetra establish it. Also the Lokomo don't seem to be in this game and I think it would be just a little much if they did include them. They just don't seem to have that epic deep race thing going on that the others do so far. the Lokomo always struck me as a silly race.

ALttP and LoZ take place in the same location. Seeing the same villain here makes sense. Malladus and the leader of Ghirahim's group exist in entirely seperate lands at opposite ends of the timeline. That is a huge difference. And Ganon was the villain of the original game. He is far more important than Malladus. The fact that he had only been in one game is a moot point since there were so few games.

As for Vaati, the three games he has been in are all directly related. They form a trilogy. Spirit Tracks has nothing to do with Skyward Sword. It makes absolutely zero sense for Malladus to be in. Especially since the only evidence for him being in is the use of the word "demon". With that logic, I guess we'll be seeing Majora and Ganondorf the "demon thief" as well.

Actually, I bet the leader of the demons is Bellum. Yeah Bellum.

Since we get the Master Sword in this game it is safe to place the final resting/sealing place of B n' N in Old Hyrule as well seeing as how the Master Sword never leaves the country. It wouldn't make sense for him to be sealed in New Hyrule when the Master Sword is a Hyrule exclusive holy weapon.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
For one thing, I can see that that black scaly monster is not in its true form.
black Scaly monster
If that is why its in a SEALED area (right there in the title) could this be the master of the Demon Lord Ghirahim?
Let's look at the monster again. Notice the thing on its head. Could that be a seal that keeps it in that current form?
Now check out this guy.
Black Scaly Warrior
Wait, aren't those scales the same as the ones on the Black Scaly Monster? Furthermore, the monster also has this flames coming off his back.

So, from this evidence, we can speculate that the battle or non-cutscene sequences with the Black Scaly monster will probably involve breaking the seal, and thus making that Black Scaly Warrior.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
From the title I expected a huge wall of text, I suggest you elaborate more on your theory instead of just posting guesses.
How can Malladus be Girahim's master, It's a completely different land..?

Byrne

Waterloo
Zorth , Zorth, Zorth.....

LOOK AT YOUR SIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS RIGHT OF GHIRAHIM'S MASTER??????
LOOK IS THAT COLE WITH HIS DUAL HORNS??????
I THINK IT IS!!!!!!! :D

Ugh....

Cole could not be in the game for the exact same reasons as Malladus. Also, horns are a pretty common trait in villain characters. They're certainly not unique to Cole.

I understand that you enjoyed Spirit Tracks, but there will be no connections to it in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom