• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Super Mario Bros for Project Cafe have Online Multi.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
What is happening people? Off topic, it would be cool, to have a 3D Mario game with online multiplayer...

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
*facepalm* Dude... Really? Now I'm going to get an infraction for false reporting.

I will be your witness i-am-link~ ^^

I saw this thread *before* the name changed. For the confused people, the original thread title was something along the lines of:

Thread title said:
How sexy do you think whiteknight455 is?

....or something very close to that.

Anyways on-topic, is this supposed to be a rumor, or speculation, or are you just throwing your wishes out there? I think I remember Nintendo being sort of against the entire idea of online multiplayer because they advocated the experience to be shared between players in the same room. I might not be remembering with perfect accuracy though...

Also, I believe this thread fits better under General Gaming.

Last edited:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I saw this thread *before* the name changed. For the confused people, the original thread title was something along the lines of:

Thread title said:
How sexy do you think whiteknight455 is?

....or something very close to that.

Yes. And the actual post was something along the lines of:
whiteknight455 said:
how sexy do you think i am? i will post a pic of myself after enough posts to see how many were right

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
sorry I had to chang it before I gto banned so dont hate me for it. It was stupid but now I know it was wrong sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom