• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Spirit Tracks Trailer! SPOILERS

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
A brand new trailer is now available for the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks has been released, exclusively from GameTrailers.com.

The trailer reveals quite a bit of Spoilers about the general plot of the game and the role that various characters play. If you want everything to be brand new and fresh when you play the game, I would suggest passing on watching the trailer. For the rest of you that are greatly anticipating Spirit Tracks and want to know everything and anything. Enjoy.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-zeldas-zelda-spirit/58651

We will be updating many of the various sections at the website over the next 24 hours, with all the new material that is now available from the trailer. Spirit Tracks is set to release in North America on December 7th, 2009, less than five weeks away.

Lord, how many new updates are there gonna be? Ya know, this new trailer is where all those screenshots came from. Just sayin. Nice vid, either way. My heart skipped a beat when I seen the map at the beginning. I'm about to definitely pause and analyze this situation in a moment.

I was also gonna say, from those screenshots earlier, that I figured Zelda would possess and become the Phantom. I really shoulda called that one.

I've already said my opinion on the trailer on the ST board, but the trailer has me so giddy I need to express my opinion here too, so...

I am SO excited for ST now. I absolutely love how Zelda freaks out over a mouse even though she's in a huge hulking suit of armor. Shows she still has a personality even though she's a phantom.

The dungeons look a lot better than the dungeons that were in Phantom Hourglass. The Forest Dungeon actually looks like it's forest themed, and I'm assuming the brown-ish colored dungeon is the Tower. The Fire/Ice boss looks pretty cool too.

Also, I love the new design for the whip, to me it actually makes it look like an item that'd be in Zelda, rather than a generic whip.

HURRY UP DECEMBER 7TH. >=[

Also, just out of curiosity, isn't this the first Zelda rated E10+? Every other Zelda was rated E, except for TP, right?

I really want to keep my excitement level low, just to be on the safe side, but it's so hard for me. =(

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
HAHA i soo called that, with the zelda spirit an how she takes over the phantom suit of armor. now i feel like i am in tune with my Zelda.

anyway its vey funny to me how ganon gets a train. this is not something i called before hand and it has me a little bummed out, i mean really now we gotta fight him again? it better be an epic train battle to the death!!

also i would like to point out that standing on top of the phantoms shield to bypass the lava is a very interesting and likable game mechanic. I am glad that the Zelda team still has great fresh ideas.

as a final word i'd like to point out that there was a silver version of the phantom triangle in the trailer which could very well be linked to saving zelda.

Called it too when I joined this forum =D

I love Zelda being scarred for the rat haha.. The Phantom looks way less scarier now!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I must say, that trailer was DA Bomb!

I noticed a few things Besides Zelda becoming the Phantom, kinda a bit obvious.

My hunch was right when the European trailer of ST was showed. The man following Zelda IS Gonzo, Or until the game changes his name. maybe. (different timeline, right?)

My second hunch was that new weapon, not the fan(i like to call it the Deku Fan), but the whip. I looked closely at the vid and i saw it was a Different one from the one in June Trailer(or was it the July Trailer? i forgot.) It has changed to a Figure of a Rope(you know the snake-like enemies in the games.) So i would like to nickname this weapon the "Rope Rope"(i know VERY redundant) or the "Whip Rope" or "Lasso Rope" or "The Rope"

My third hunch was the guy with the dark cloudish train who struck zelda down and took her.....kinda reminds me of Minister Potho and Gorman and Sakon fused as one. Maybe he was Zelda's Minister who turned to the darkside. I don't know, it's all what I think.

I said and Stand by my post.

My hunch was right when the European trailer of ST was showed. The man following Zelda IS Gonzo, Or until the game changes his name. maybe. (different timeline, right?)

Nahh. ST is on the same timeline as WW and PH was, it just takes place sometime long after PH, whereas PH took place only a short time after WW. It was stated a while back that ST was to take place like, 100 years after PH, but seeing that old lady in the new trailer kinds seems like she could be Tetra, and I doubt Tetra would live to be that old. It would make more sense to me that the game doesn't take place 100 years later, but does take place long enough for a new Zelda and Link to be born, and a new Hyrule to be established, IF that old lady is Tetra. But, I guess we'll have to really just wait and see when the game comes out.

So it looks like Zelda is in the Phantoms body. It also shows that Zelda talks with you in the body, so this must be our companion throughout the game :) Another thing that stood out to me was the tracks disappearing at some point. I'm not quite sure why, but that is a cool unique thing to ST. I cant wait to see the final version :)

Kazumi

chagy
Yes. This trailer looks amazing! I love the theme at the beginning. But really, this is really turning out to be an excellent game. And the plot is just blowing me away. I don't think I could have even dreamed of something this awesome. And my life long dream of having Zelda as a partner and playing as a Link/Zelda duo is finally coming true! Thank you so much Nintendo. I still love you even though you bricked my Wii. Oh by the way. Mases might I suggest a news post of this article: http://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1042825p1.html? Major spoilers in there by the way. But it reveals the whole, or at least most of the Spirit Tracks plot. More then the trailer even did.

Again. Here is the URL:
[urlhttp://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1042825p1.html[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom