• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Spirit Pipes Trailer

Megamannt125

Blue Link
I was just browsing gamespot, when I came across an ad, the ad was a spirit tracks ad, it was also an interactive ad, it said if you played a song on the spirit pipes in the ad you would get a secret trailer, I went along with it and followed the ads instructions about playing, afterwards, it actually gave me a secret trailer, it was gameplay of using the spirit pipes, the video is not yet posted on youtube, but when it is I will edit this post.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Wow awesome! *keeps flicking around and refreshing until it comes up*
Have you any idea what page you were on at the time? Or will that not affect it?
You're so lucky :3

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I believe the trailer at gamestop is the same trailer that I just posted at the site. I made a corresponding thread in the Site News Updates section. I'll embed the video here as well.

(This issue of duplicate threads in Site News and in Forums should be over when we switch to the new update system in about a month).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxceR6oHPJY

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
AWESOME *runs to watch it multiple times*
This looks amazing. And lol, I'm glad the multiple threads about new info will get sorted, I tend to forget which one I was replying to xDDD

Megamannt125

Blue Link
I believe the trailer at gamestop is the same trailer that I just posted at the site. I made a corresponding thread in the Site News Updates section. I'll embed the video here as well.

(This issue of duplicate threads in Site News and in Forums should be over when we switch to the new update system in about a month).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxceR6oHPJY
Actually that wasn't it, it was alot shorter, and featured more things about the spirit pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom