• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Silent Realm Footage

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Yeah, this week is going to be busy busy busy.

[video=youtube;jwcO0NB8Kjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcO0NB8Kjk&feature=related[/video]

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Is it the in Faron Woods or someplace else? (I can't view the video...)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Nice, great to see what happens when they catch up, I've been wondering about that for a long time. The Silent Realm just looks AMAZING!! At first it's lovely looking and then it's a scene from a horror movie.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I like the idea of using stealth to gather the tears, but we've have Tears of Light collecting in the last three Zelda games, four counting Skyward Sword. I hope it doesn't become a staple to the series, in truth, because it could get quite old for a mandatory segment of each quest.

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but I think the Silent Realm Guardians resemble Iron Knuckles. They also appear to slightly resemble the Knight's statues in the basement of flooded Hyrule Castle from The Wind Waker. This is just something I noticed and it likely means nothing; just an aesthetic coincidence.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That's some serious stupidity right there; I thought we would be OHKO'd, NOT sent back to a starting point. -.-

Besides that, I think the Silent Realm is eerily beautiful. That's natural in a Zelda game, right?

For those wondering, Gamespot posted a video preview and it contains footage of the Silent Realm in the Lanayru Province.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom