• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U New Quality of Life Changes

This game is having way more gameplay changes then Wind Waker HD. So imo this remaster is even better sure WWHD might look better but this ome has way more gameplay improvements wich is great!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Kind of needed those chests to stay shut, least you knew you could go places for rupees if you were ever in need.
This won't be as much as a problem though, due to the doubling of the Rupee Limit with the regular wallets.

I wasn't expecting any kind of tweaks to how Epona handles or swimming, but changes like that sound nice. I'm happy about the chest changes as well.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Due to a new interview with Aonuma, we know some more changes to the game.

-Better Epona handling
-More mobility while swimming
-Chests stay open even if you are full of Rupees

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda...ts-for-epona-and-swimming-chests-remain-open/

These are fantastic changes. They will make the game much more enjoyable for me.

1) Awesome! :)

2) Even more awesome! :)

3) Thank God! :)

4) Yes, they are!

5) Same here. :)

6) TP HD may turn out to be the MM 3D of the Wii U remasters after all! :)

7) Though, with WW HD, now TP HD, I'm Still wondering if there will be a SS HD. Aonuma did say once that he was not only experimenting with TP in HD but also SS as well. And since now TP HD became a reality after all. Does this mean SS HD is next?

8) If SS HD were to happen, do you think it would feel more like a proper remake than WW HD and TP HD do? I think so. :)

Dan

-Better Epona handling

This is all I needed. I hope she still purrs though.

These changes are expected in my book. They made minor changes to TWW too and those changes improved the experience for most. I think it's also important to note that loading times between areas is decreased significantly and that animations in general (like climbing) are faster, leading to a smoother experience all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom