• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask New Masks in Possible Remake

Y

Yoshi

If majora's mask is remade would you like to see new masks?
If so what mask?
Imagine a mask that lets you possess an enemy.:)

Pikacondon

Title.
I would LOVE new masks, even if they're useless like the Goron/Zora/Gerudo masks in OOT.And I would really LOVE to see a posession mask. the point is, MM's masks were cool. and any more of those would also be just as cool.:)
I also support Moonfall and i want an MM remake, so an MM remake with new masks would be 10 times more awesome. maybe a boss battles/minigames mode like in OOT 3D would further augment the experience. and maybe an extra/optional dungeon:), like LADX's Color Dungeon. but not TOO much extra stuff, or it wouldn't be MM.:( Point made.

Last edited:
I don't think that they would add more masks if MM was remade. I think that the only thing that they would add in MM3D would be the hint things like in OoT3D.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
If by new masks you mean more masks to collect, they would have to do a lot of changes to the game.. Not to mention, it would take longer to complete the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom