• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Legendary Musketeer: Keldeo

Brodogs

Competitive TF2 Medic
677.png Following in the footsteps of Wolf Sage's thread, I was hoping to promote some discussion on Keldeo, the new Water/Fighting Legendary Musketeer (joining Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion).
Anyone had a chance to test him out? Against my team (give some feedback on my RMT if you can please!) I've found his special sets have significant trouble against common special wall Jellicent, though I can't really comment for physical sets as I haven't seen any. Also, what's your opinion on his general design and his role outside of competitive play?

677.png 668.png 670.png 669.png

Attachments

• Keldeo_Pokemon_01.jpg
    Keldeo_Pokemon_01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

univpark

Heart of Steel
I like Keldeo.

Maybe that's because I like water-types, or maybe it's because I went through a big horse phase a few years ago. I don't know.

It's offensive stats are nice, it can be quite the special sweeper. I don't have him...Because I don't live in Japan. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I honestly don't care for Keldeo, but it seems to be an interesting Pokémon. At first glance, I thought it was something from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I was clearly wrong. Although, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between it's Original form and it's Resolute form, which kind of disappoints me. It stats aren't half bad either. ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I really want to try out Keldeo and its special moves and combos! It's awesome how Keldeo is the second Water/Fighting Type Pokémon with Poliwrath being the first! :D

Kybyrian

Keldeo is actually pretty decent. I have my own Keldeo from the recent movie event in Japan, and it's got a great nature too. I see lots of potential as a special sweeper, though maybe outshined by other Pokemon in the tier (speaking OU, most certainly not fit for ubers).

Fig

The Altruist
Keldeo is actually pretty decent. I have my own Keldeo from the recent movie event in Japan, and it's got a great nature too. I see lots of potential as a special sweeper, though maybe outshined by other Pokemon in the tier (speaking OU, most certainly not fit for ubers).

How did you get Keldeo from Japan? Unless you got from the GTS then that explains it but other than that, I'm pretty jealous of you! ^^ :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Keldeo was the pokemon that I got yesterday from that promotion. I've used him a bit and he's alright to me. I will probably be developing him through my in-game run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom