• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Game: Zelda's Side of SS?

As you know, link wasnt the only one with an adventure in SS. Zelda and Impa had to go through all of the dungeons before link. I think that Nintendo could of made a game about this. Personaly, I might not of played it, but tell me what you would think of it. Do you think i'd work? or not?

Zelda's side of the story was shown in cutscenes during the staff credits, and it wouldn't be much of a game, really. Her quest seemed much simpler--and not to mention shorter since she was sealed in time--and with the aid of Impa, she didn't even get to fight the bokoblins when they approached her at the Earth Temple.

Though I do agree that a game showing different perspectives of characters would be neat, I don't think The Legend of Zelda is cut out for it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This doesn't have all that necessity to it. While it would be neat it'd just feel like going through Skyward Sword again. Not to mention we'd have to go through the first three Temples again, doing the exact same things as before to get to the sacred waters. And then after that she'd meet with Link and encase herself in that crystal. That'd be the extent of the game pretty much, because after she emerges from her slumber Ghirahim takes her for a ritual of sorts. Again, it is a cool idea, but I just don't think it would work out. Personally I'd prefer a new Zelda title altogether though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom