• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Clan

I

iphoneunoplayer

trying something new

hey everyone its the Uno player of the Iphone, anyways, i have started a new thread of a new clan,(free) ignore the first one,called from zelda to this... anyways, i made this one instead simply because this title sounds more interesting, right? anyways, moving on, since i don't have enough money to make my own URL and everything, it's going to be a simple and easy clan. the clan is for Mario kart Wii/DS players my wii code will be [NK] Nate:1634-0799-7576, for DS players: (NK) Nate:0518-4457-9592 just send me me a request, message, and your in! the following rules apply: no hacking, no innapropiate language, be responsible, no disturbing images, videos, etc.;) oh and one more thing, you must have [NK]or (NK) before your name to act as a clan tag. alright, the clan has been going strong for two days now, and i have thought this through for about an hour, and Noob Killa's is finally open anyone! you do not have to be a MK player anymore just to get in the clan. (though we strongly recomend it)i believe it is ok to do this on this website, since its just going to be small, and, don't feel like your intruding into the clan just because you don't have Mario kart, send me a PM on this website or on the Wii dashboard, you must send send a message meaning that you will agree and swear that you will not break any rules. so just sign up and spread the word!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom