• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past New Challenge.

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
Last week i gave the site a challange for the legend of Zelda orcaina of time 3d well now i have one for the link to the past for those people who either have a super nintendo or the gba release version of the game
well its this
complete the game with out dying once.
yes may seem simple but its not.
ill give a tip for those who are going to try this and go man i cant do it.
dont use the fairy after you lose all your hearts use it when you have low health and are in danger of dying.
works like a red potion.
now if that my seem a little like hey thats cheating well its hard and its possible that way no deaths i have done on many play throughs but ive done the dont use the bottle way and well its going to take longer and its possible and ive done it 2 times after 6000 atempts without dying

so ill ask you, dose any one have the courage, power, or the wisdom to become a legend

till next week
LTTPLEGND[:)]

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
yea well not much to do diffent in that game
sooo yea im trying to get a differnt game each week with a challenge that ive been doing as well and im thinking the next one may require a gamecube or wii no more hints at which game tho

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is in no way a new challenge. No death runs have been around forever and for someone who has replayed a game many times and has gotten good at it, it's not a very difficult challenge.

The challenge itself isn't new, however, some people would never have thought of a no death ALttP run. I know I wouldn't; beating the game in 10 deaths is a feat I still haven't accomplished ;P

Anywho, LTTPLEGEND, I think I'll attempt to take you up on this challenge. I'll have to learn every dungeon inside and out and might even have to do glitching :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom