• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Boss Ideas

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I'd love to see some of the classic bosses return, but does anyone have any cool new boss ideas?

I would love to see a new human swordfight boss, something like raiding a bandit fortress. Or maybe a ninja? o.o <( Hiya!)

This is a boss I am sprited form my MC fan game.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, basicly you accidently worked for evil without knowing it. Then, you try to release Farore from a Scealed Brionac. When you release her, she does not let you explain and assualts you with the Brionac. The first form is a semi-larger human. The second form is a Green Poe with four arms coming out of her. (Donot ask, lets just say it is plot significant. The last form is a green version of how you see her in the OoT cutscene. It is kind of hard to imagine, but it is like that. What happens after the battle is over is the real weid part...

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I have this vision of a tropical/jungle area in Zelda...the temple is a sort of Mayan/Inca ruins...submerged in foliage...and the boss is a scary, lethal, dominating PANTHER (or panther type creature)

S

ShadowGerbil

how about a creature that can morph into links worst nightmares, or a hybrid of the deadlist boses

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
gto a cool idea what boss the could swap his faces when he is sad he shots water tears that freeze link and punches him to break him (since his heart is broken) a happy face that throws goodies at you ( kind of lame that one) and other faces...

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Here is a new boss idea....

MORPHU CHU

images
+
ChuChu_(Skyward_Sword).png
= Morphu Chu

• Basically, Morpha (from OoT) mixed with a lot of Chus...
  • The Morpha would manipulate Chu jelly in a big gelatinous mass (ground based)
  • Just like Morpha, Morphu Chu would shoot out tentacles at you, but of jelly
  • As you slash at it, globules of jelly would fly off and turn into Chus..then you have to slash up the Chus

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
What are you going to call it, portmanteau? XD (Portmanteau means a play on words by mixing two. And a parts of the word Morpha and pats of the word Chu is in the word.)

...I'm not really sure what you mean, I know what a portmanteau is...so maybe I would call this boss "Morphachu" or "Morchu"...but I was just thinking "Morphu Chu" or "Morphuchu"

Anyway, here is another boss idea...

BRIGHTNUT or INVISINUT

images
+
images
+
images
= BRIGHTNUT

• Basically an invisible Darknut that you fight near the base of a waterfall and stream
  • You can throw dirt (or something, maybe even something sticky) at him to make his shape visible
  • Alternatively, you can lure him into the stream so that you can see his footstpes and splashing
  • When he is covered (in dirt, or leaves, whatever), he will try to make his way to the waterfall to clean him self off

I think the that art direction for a battle like this could be pretty neat looking...

*I think the name could be better...

Last edited:

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
The idea of Invisinut is perfect. Infact, it will prevent then of wasting their time modeling/textureing a DN. XD By the way, it is not called a Chu, its called a Chu Chu. It drives me nuts when people call it a Chu. > .<;

Thanks. And, eh, Chu, Chu Chu...whatevs. I guess that boss could then be call "Morphuchuchu" which has a nice sound to it.

Another...

GLACIASAUR

Z3helmsaur.gif
+
images
+
images
= GLACIASAUR

• Like Helmasaur King, but with a shield of ice on his face
  • Fight takes place where there are wall-like glaciers and it can uses it's sharp claws to clime up them
  • You can hack at it's ice-face, blow it up with bombs, or burn it off with fire
  • It will try to climb up the ice walls to burrow it's face in the glacier to re-grow its mask/shield
  • You can hookshot or climb up the ice to knock it free and prevent it from re-freezing it's face
  • You can also try to use fire to melt the glacial walls so that it can't climb back up

Just to add to what you said, how about, its main form of attack is its tail, and it just has a rock-like tail that it moves above his head and attacks you. You can use the Ice Rod to freeze its tail and hit is head because it becomes to heavy. It should be used when he does not have a mask. But the the iced tail will also regrow a mask for him.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'd love to see a new and re-made version of Bongo-Bongo from the Shadow Temple in OoT. IMO, he was one of the harder bosses to defeat in the adult form of Link.

Also, a re-made version of Barinade from inside Jabu-Jabu in OoT. That jelly thing was hard to fight as well. It took skill that you learned from the game, and I love that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom