• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler New Art Reveals Two Upgraded Bows and Late Game Villian

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Also, the winged bow reminds me of the one Zelda wields in Twilight Princess.

I noticed that too, Not so surprising maybe since SS will have light spirits too..
I wonder if that's how we upgrade it, Take it to the light spirits, Or can we only upgrade items at the shop?

hmmmmm

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
zelda_skyward_sword_art-29.jpg

Holy...Who the heck is he? It looks like he has an evil Master Sword, winged hilt, handle, and all. Even an upside down Triforce.

zelda_skyward_sword_art-33.jpg

He has scales, you don't suppose he's...?!
Note: If you check out the source link, you can get better pics. The thing on The Imprisoned's head is not a sword, but an odd stone slab that looks much thicker. Probably the same, though.

The stone slab is a turret; I saw that when clicking on the uploaded image in the ZD article. It might be the weakness we'd have to exploit somehow.

As for the new villain...this is the complete form of Ghirahim's master, The Imprisoned I believe. Perhaps he needed to be more than revived, but also restored to his former power. In Link's dream (part of the intro) we see The Imprisoned struggling to break free, which could implicate that he was already alive. There could be no resurrection required in the process; only resuscitation to his full potency. And it seems all the forces of the land below were preparing for it, as they were guarding Temples, the Faron Woods, and even the path to Eldin Volcano in their habitation.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Didn't go through everything so sorry if this is repeated, but does anyone else speculate if this is Ghirahim's master's final form because of the fact that he doesn't have horns? I mean, in the intro video, nintendo wasn't just drawing random people, as Ghirahim actually looked like Ghirahim in the painting. So one would speculate the Ghirahim's Master, or at least his final form, would have horns, but the new guy doesn't... Thoughts?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Didn't go through everything so sorry if this is repeated, but does anyone else speculate if this is Ghirahim's master's final form because of the fact that he doesn't have horns? I mean, in the intro video, nintendo wasn't just drawing random people, as Ghirahim actually looked like Ghirahim in the painting. So one would speculate the Ghirahim's Master, or at least his final form, would have horns, but the new guy doesn't... Thoughts?

That one figure in the intro might have just been something Nintendo decided to throw in there. On the other hand, I believe this is The Imprisoned One's final form. His fiery hair could have formed the horns, or a shape very similar, but I don't think the horns themselves should determine whether or not there's a third form. However, in the case that he might into another beast (like Ganon, Malladus, Vaati, etc), I'd be more inclined to accept this.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
From the scar on his head to the scales to the flame head resembling that if the center villain in the intro scene, every piece of evidence is leaning towards this being the true form of the Imprisoned. Coolest looking Zelda boss ever!

I completely agree! I can't wait to see how the story incorporates this!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel

anyone agree?

That's kinda vague, maybe you could elaborate on what you mean with words, because from the picture, I could get two interpretations:

1) you meant Ghirahim and the Imprisoned merged physically and made that boss,
2) or you meant Ghirahim became the sword and joined that boss in the picture (as the picture is the guy with the sword)

Pretty sure he meant the Imprisoned combines with Ghirahim to create that guy. I think you were looking in to it a little too much :P

But I definately think there will be some sort of link between the three. I'm not sure if it will be so straightforward though.

I'm reasonably sure that the new guy is a form of the Imprisoned, but that's not to say he's the final form. If this is indeed Ghirahim's master, I see him transforming into a third form, complete with the horns seen in the intro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom