• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art NekoFangirl28's Art Thread

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I felt like putting up some of my artwork (Zelda or not). Here's just a couple of pieces of art I did for my Manga Club;

2.JPG
The shading here isn't the best, I know...

photo.JPG
I wrote the name of the Club in Twilight Princess Hylian.

I would really appreciate any comments on how I could improve on anything.
Thank you~

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
i can help ya a bit on that navi. its good. but if your not happy with the shading, what you can do itlightly rub the pencil in the circle, then smudge it completely with your finger, smudge it to the point where the entire area is covered, then take your eraser and erase a small circle in the middle and it will give it more depth. same for the wings, dont draw out the lines in the wings, smudge the area and draw the lines using an eraser then witha fine thin line, draw the line along the erase marks. the light n dark will give a nice definition, all n all its good!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
your welcome. well, now you know. and id like to see more of your work. you should try what i told you. if your not sure of how to do it, look at my drawings, you can see how i use it. i have my own thread on here btw haha

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Nice! Since ENA-Three gave sometips, so shall I!! MUhhahahahahah!!!

So, you've done quite well already. That's a start.

On Links shoulders, stry to make them a little broader, and not so round. He's a guy for Din's sake.

Onto his hat. Usually, when I have his hat in a drawing, I either draw him from the side, or have it like, move with the wind. Right now, it's looking a bit too fluffy. His hat his long, round and pointy.

Arms and Legs. Again, great job! but improvement could be used. Try to make his leg a little thicker. Even though he wears tights in a few games, he's still a guy. His arms are fine, but thicken those up just a teeny tiny bit.

The Belt. Try not to put so many lines around it. Even if it is keeping his Tunic in place. stretch lince are usually around the torso. And the bottom part of the tunic, is kinda baggy in each game, so put some curved lines there on the "skirt"-lik part of the tunic.

Looking good so far! If you nee dany tips, or more help, Ena-three and I (or another artist) are always here to help!

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
nice work. i see you used my method. now if you go back to the navi, and add a thin line to the edges of the erase marks, it adds alot of texture. also outline the drawing to. but yeah im here to help, im something of an artist myself haha

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
More random art! :3
Day 2.jpg
Three of my OCs with some random injuries and writings that I did.

Abi Ponie.jpg
A random drawing of my OC - Abi - as a pony...

Link.jpg
My crappy picture of Link and a fairy of your choice!

...This was how Equestria was made!! *bounces off* :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom