• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Navi's Annoyance - Overrated?

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Seems like most you don't think she's annoying in general, but only when you are doing side quests and you already know where to go next, but she continues to tell you anyway.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

Personally, I don't find Navi that annoying. I just wanna find out what happened to her at the end of OoT... I miss her... :(

I LOVED that awkward moment when King Zora moves! It always made me smile.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I like Navi, but damn is she annoying! About every five minutes, she has to remind you what is going on. I mean common, I learned about the quest once, I don't want to hear about it every five minutes. If I wanted help from Navi, I would ask for it, but I generally don't want help, so shut up NAVI!!!

Ok so I agree that Navi wasn't horrible. Her advice was good and helpful, but frankly only to beginners. I found (especially in hyrule field and definitely on the 3DS) the she continuously was blinking. And often would shout "hey!" usually I just turn my volume down and move on :) < my advice to people who find her annoying.

I honestly never found Navi annoying at all, and as far as I could tell, neither did any of my family that played the game. Because of that I really had no idea that people had so much disdain for how "annoying" she was until I heard some people talking about it back in high school. They all seemed to agree that she was such an irritating character, but I personally thought she was pretty easy to tune out, so I really don't understand. Well, I suppose that could just be from the fact that I'm not an easily annoyed person in general, so I guess it was easier for me than for people I know who are less patient with things. :P Still, I truly enjoyed her, and never entirely understood why she became so disliked for that.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Yes, yes, and yes. Navi is not annoying to me at all. I know the game pretty well by now but for new time players I think Navi is really helpful.
People who think she is annoying either don't read the text or just want to be cool and say she's annoying like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom