• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Navi, Annoying?

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
I always wonder why people hate on Navi. Personally, I love that little blue ball of light that helps you in Ocarina of Time. In my first ever run if OoT, Navi helped me find my way from dungeon to dungeon. I can see somewhat of why people hate her, but on your first run without a guide of OoT, how far would you go before going insane? anyways please tell me what you think of Navi. :cool:

I think it's stereotypical of people to say Navi is annoying. The only time that I got really pissed at Navi is because I could not get past the Forest Temple mini-boss. While I was fishing or trying to get Epona, she would annoy me to death by ranting on about Saria. But after the Forest Temple, it was almost like she was non-existent to me. :cool:

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Most people find Navi annoying only when they replay the game and Navi is constantly stoping you to tell you something you already know (Same for Kaepora Gaebora.) Play Ocarina of Time ten times then tell me that it's not annoying when navi stops you to teach you how to open a door. At least when Tatl did this in Majora's Mask you could skip the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom