• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Nasty Unknown Eldin Glitch *spoilers*

Now before I start I expect next to no one will know how to solve this problem, but I have to try any way.

there are a few things you should know before I ask for help with this glitch.

1) I've beaten TP at least 3 times, I really enjoy this game.:notbad:
2) This glitch did not occur on a legit( we'll call it that) playthrough
3) I did the early master sword glitch.:):foursword:
4) DONT JUDGE ME QUITE YET:mad:
5) The reason I did it was because I wanted to play through the story assuming Link was already a Hero who had come to hyrule to save it rather than turn into one midway through the game
6) I beat the game however... this glitch ensues

I am trying to have a go at the cave of ordeals... but the bridge of eldin isn't broken.
I dont have a warp point there because I didnt fight any shadow beasts, so the bridge is there yet the piece still blocks the cave of ordeals.

from the goron mines I did the gate glitch( constant rolling until epona pushes you into it) to get into lanayru province and from there I essentially played through the game normally but with the master sword, since like I said I was the hero who came to save hyrule. not a boy who became a hero.

but that is my problem Ive tried coming towards to bridge from both directions and the shadow beasts dont pop up either way, the game thinks the bridge never got warped away.

uhm i figured it out, please close this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom