• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Naruto RPsu

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
This is an RP for 3 genin of the village hidden in the leaves I will be your Jonin leader. our RP will be completeing mission that you suggest or i make up. after i know it wont die I'll reccomend you for the chunin exams. Then ill bring forth an antagonist for us to defeat.

SU
name James Uchiha (I will assign your clan name so noone over powers themselves)
age 32
rank Jonin
Keke genkai: the sharingan eye
jutsu element: lightning (Choices are fire ice lightning water wind and taijutsu. Your choice affects your clan)
appearance: he is 6'1 145lbs and he wears olive green body suits to camo with the forest. he wears his headband on his wrist to let his shoulder length brown hair fall messily
other: he enjoys reading the new version of the makeout series (Ya i stole from kakashi sue me)

name: Kaori Hyuga
Keke genkai: byakugan
jutsu element: taijutsu
appearance: She is a tall girl for her age about 6'. She has long blonde hair she keeps in a tight bun. she weighs about 130 but doesnt look it. She wears black form fitting jumpsuits.
other: She has needles kept in her hair.

Last edited:

Kirito

you have *Rolls die* The Hyuga bloodline and your kekkei genkai is the byakugan

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Name: Keezor Kaguya
Keke Genkai: Corpse Bone Pathways
Jutsu Element: Taijutsu

Appearance: Has dark brown eyes, his hair is shoulder length and dark brown as well. He tends to dress in common taveling clothes, not wanting to raw unwanted attention to himself. He stands at 5'9 ft, and weighs 170 approx. he is very fit.

Personality: Keezor is a very quiet fellow, keeps to himself and avoids drawing attention to himself as best he can. He stays calm under most circumstances and doesnt get angry easily, but then again he doesnt get happy easy either.

Backround: When asked about himself Keezor stares blankly at you and stays silent.

Last edited:

Kirito

You are *Rolls dice* of the kaguya bloodline a genin and your kekkei genkai is corpse bone pathways

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Why not? I can actually RP with my bestie!

name: Aquamarine Yuki
Keke genkai: crystal ice mirrors
jutsu element: water
appearance: She has thick, black hair and black eyes. She wears a form-fitting outfit that she can move easily in that's varying shades of blue. (Think Black Widow's clothes from the Avengers movie but blue)
other: She fights with kunai knives, and has two attached to chains. She doesn't talk about her past

Last edited:

Kirito

you are *Rolls dice* of the Yuki bloodline your kekkei genkai is crystal ice mirrors

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Yeah.... I just had to remind myself what the ice mirrors were.... read it a long time ago. so the Mirrors let you attack through the reflection, right? And they can't break?

Kirito

only using immense power but since your only gennin you can sommon only 2 mirrors to start

Kirito

Google naruto wiki jutsu list and skim over them you can only do basic water jutsu as a genin

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Furie
Keke Genkai: (what does this mean?)
Jutsu Element: Air
Appearance: Short, spiky light reddish/blonde hair and brilliant white/blue eyes that look like the sky. About 5'10" and 120 pounds of lean muscle.
Personality: Calm as a summer breeze or devastating as a tornado, he's known for being like the winds - collected, yet ever changing. Controlled and adaptable. He often meditates on the top of a tall hill outside of [name of city he lives in], high above all that could hinder the wind, letting the element breathe and flow through him.
When he's with others, he acts friendly, but he doesn't make many connections. After all, air that remains in one place becomes stagnant and unusable.

Kirito

ok give me a min to find a clan for you

your clan has no name you have dust release as your kekkei genkai you form 3-d objects in your hands then expand them over a targwt destroying them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom