• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mystified and CONFUSED!!!

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
My last post in this section is about OBE's..... Well last night I started to attempt to induce one using Monroe's method, though I only got as far as the Vibrational Stage before realising that I am meant to have no time limit so I should do it on a weekend.... And that I was scared. It is my first time.
But I closed it off for the night, and hey. When I woke up in the morning, MY RADIO WAS MESSED UP.

It has completely reset itself! I was thinking, as the vibrational stage includes lying with your head to magnetic north (hell, not sure how you can sleep with a vibration like an electric shock shooting through you all night).

Is it the Vibrational State that messed up my radio...?

Before you ask, my radio is the sort that gets left on.....

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I really have no idea, but that's spooky.

A somewhat spooky thing happened to me today. I was here on my laptop, reading an article on Cracked.com about celebrities with occult obessions, specifically about the Lincoln family (as in President Lincoln) and the seance's they did at the White House and Mary Todd Lincoln's obession with ghosts.

My computer suddenly and inexplicably shut itself off.

Upon inspection, I found that the power pack I had it on plugged into the wall had suffered a burn-out and the computer shut itself off due to the power surge.

(While I don't think ghosts were responsible, it was just a weird conicidence. I was reading about something spooky online and something spooky happened).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom