• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mystic Tales Sign Up

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Are you going to be called Atsuma there too?
Not really, I have set up another name there, a longer one and one that I love. But, we are getting out of topic here. Let us talk about this kinda stuff by vm. That sound cool? Unless of course you want to talk about characters or the story, that is the purpose of this thread, lolz.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Not really, I have set up another name there, a longer one and one that I love. But, we are getting out of topic here. Let us talk about this kinda stuff by vm. That sound cool? Unless of course you want to talk about characters or the story, that is the purpose of this thread, lolz.

Yeah. I'll stop posting off topic things :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah. I'll stop posting off topic things :P
Alright, that sounds like a plan. In the meantime, I think I have enough cast assembled that I should start with the story, eh? I started writing a bit yesterday, but I didn't get to finish the prologue.

Anyway, there is a deadline for Sign Ups. I will probably allow people to sign up maybe through out all this month, after that, this sign up thing will be closed. If you peeps have any needs of making changes, then do so here while there is time. ~Atsuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom