• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mystic Tales Sign Up

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I dunno about adding the vampire race, I will give it some hard thought, though. Wolfkin works fine for Annabeth, as there is a race close to resembling them called the Furrion. Annabeth wont be a Furrion, rather an exotic race close to that known as Lycans. The reason for this, the Furrion are beast people, they cannot transform into anything since they already are beasts in human-like bodies. By human-like of course I mean that they have legs, arms, etc, like a human. :P

Too many names that I never even knew existed! Wolfkin? Furrion? Lycans? -.-

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Too many names that I never even knew existed! Wolfkin? Furrion? Lycans? -.-

Lolz what? Wolfkin is just a word I use to describe the werewolves as a whole. Furrion is just the name of the race I created long ago when I first came here. Lycan is actually the right term to describe werewolves. So, how about it? Are you okay with Annabeth being a Lycan?

Eduarda

Lolz what? Wolfkin is just a word I use to describe the werewolves as a whole. Furrion is just the name of the race I created long ago when I first came here. Lycan is actually the right term to describe werewolves. So, how about it? Are you okay with Annabeth being a Lycan?

If a lycan is a werewolf, I wanted Annabeth to be a werewolf, so why are you asking me when that is basically what I wanted :lol: Just the name changed, but the creature is the same :nod:

Diablo

King of Redeads
Name: Damian Cortair
Weapon(s): Throwing knives, a bow with poison arrows, and a scythe
Race: Demon
Description: Much of his past is shrouded in mystery, he has been a assassin since the young age of fourteen and is feared across the lands for his deadly accuracy with his weapons and determination to always get the job done. He is extremely loyal and has a strong sense of honor. He has dark red eyes and pale skin.
Clothing: He wears dark robes that cover his whole body the only thing you can see is his glowing red eyes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If a lycan is a werewolf, I wanted Annabeth to be a werewolf, so why are you asking me when that is basically what I wanted :lol: Just the name changed, but the creature is the same :nod:
Der, I knew that. Lolz, but you said something about wanting her to be a vampire, and I don't like vamps. XD Okay, so Lycan she is. Woot! Glad that is settled. If you have any other questions, pm me, vm me, email me, or simply ask here, I will respond as soon as I can.

--Edit--Thanks for signing up, Diablo. I'll add you to the list.

Eduarda

Der, I knew that. Lolz, but you said something about wanting her to be a vampire, and I don't like vamps. XD Okay, so Lycan she is. Woot! Glad that is settled. If you have any other questions, pm me, vm me, email me, or simply ask here, I will respond as soon as I can.

Yeah, I wanted her to be a werewolf or a vampire. You don't like vampires? I like all supernatural creatures. I'm really interested in them, especially paranormal stuff (Ghosts, demons, and things like that) :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, I wanted her to be a werewolf or a vampire. You don't like vampires? I like all supernatural creatures. I'm really interested in them, especially paranormal stuff (Ghosts, demons, and things like that) :P
I like vamps, but not as much as I like dragons. I also like wolves and whatnot, and all that paranormal crap. Vampires to me are very weak creeps that all they do is bite and suck blood, lolz. As to wolves, I think one on one wolves would pwn the crap out of vampires anytime. They are not allergic to sunlight and can transform into stronger beings, that's why I like them over vamps.

Well if you like all that kinda junk, then perhaps you will like the story after all, it's gonna have a mix of everything.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Name: Majoca
Weapons: None
Race: Human
Description: Morbidly obese with a pair of round spectacles on his face
Clothes: Dirty white garments

Magatha

Magatha
Name: Magatha
Weapon(s): can fire a longbow, but prefers a sword
Race: Either human, dravhir (dragon), jyy (Demon), Elf, Furrion (Beast). : Can I be a dravhir?
Description: Is determined to preserve all life, especially nature
Clothing: whatever a female dravhir would wear, I guess

Is this good?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Magatha
Weapon(s): can fire a longbow, but prefers a sword
Race: Either human, dravhir (dragon), jyy (Demon), Elf, Furrion (Beast). : Can I be a dravhir?
Description: Is determined to preserve all life, especially nature
Clothing: whatever a female dravhir would wear, I guess

Is this good?
Yes, this is awesome, and hell yes, you can be a dravhir, I need dravhirs. :P
Thanks, I really appreciate that you took the time to come and post all this info, you don't know
how much it really helps me with the story.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You said something about a website. What's it going to be called?
The website is still under construction, but I am almost done with the forums. When I finish setting those up, I will let you all have the link. The website will feature a space where you can read all my stories, space where others can post their own work up. There will also be an Art Gallery and Fan Art Gallery, a guest book, and Forums. When a skin at the website is installed, I will post the link too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cool. I never made a website before, and I don't know how to :P. I'm looking forward to signing up on it.
Believe me, it's not that hard. I use to have a site before, and I know what to do, but this time around Athenian is helping me with it. I'd post the link to the forums right now except that I am busy posting stuff there that you will need to know, like the rules, and many other things. So, like I said, it will all be possible soon. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom