• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Mysteries of the Lanayru Region Theories.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Ok, my favorite region in SS is the Lanayru region, you have those mines were you see your first timeshift stone and know it was green, its a very misterious region, and i'd like to discuss it.
If you have payed attention to the game, you will see that this place holds many secrets.
Anyways, when you first arrive to this place you land on top of a tower, and downstairs you can see robots and chuchus. When you activte the big Timeshift Stone the robots there seem to be oblivious to the fact that they are not in their time, this may just be apparently, because the captain of the robots is very well aware that he is not in his time. Now, this place seems to have had human contact, since the robots say humans are rare, wich means there were other human establishments(Eldin and more probably Faron), wich all evidently left and the robots continued working until they ran out of energy. The strange part is, why did it dry up, why did the Technoblins attack this place, and why was the temple of time here and connected to a mining facility.
You may say that the parting of the humans may have caused the doom of the region, but the robots were well aware about it, since in the building where you activate the fire switch for the generator you can see a note that says something among the lines of "Lanayru is dying, everyone help keep it green", apparently the robots failed because of an invasion of the Technoblins, wich used their energy for who knows what. Now, they may have also used the robots to extract timeshift stones, since the timeshift stones were already used in the boat that navigated the seas, and if you see the blue like shining hole in the boat, you will see its VERY similar to the one the wind jar(forgot its name) has on the back, this could mean a timeshift stone could be used as an energy source.

Im missing alot of other information because i dont want to extend this too much, but i'd like to know what you guys think.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Remember, the so-called Temple of Time in SS is probably not the same ToT in OoT and TP. The TP ToT is in the Faron Province, far from the Lanayru area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom