• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda My Zelda Remixes

First off, the reason why I explain so much is because I wish to get every thought I have about my song off my mind, I wish to get it through your head how my song is supposed to feel in order for you to possibly feel from this song the way I do and to get the general idea and intended emotions of it across to you, and to make myself absolutely clear.

I will now post these new Zelda remixes I have made (including one last song at the very bottom of my post I have composed for the anime Inuyasha which is completely unlike the other songs I have been composing and is my best one which is the one I really want you to comment on). I will post them because I just simply wish to share them no matter what, talk about them anyway, and I am completely open to anything anyone has to say here:

This is my 1st video which is my Ultimate Shadow Temple Remix. Everything about this Shadow Temple remix I made is all already explained in the video. The reason why I explain so much in great detail is that I wish to speak every thought that is on my mind about this song I made, I wish to make myself absolutely clear, and that I wish to get it through other people's heads how this song is supposed to feel so that maybe they can perhaps get the idea of the emotion that my song is supposed to convey.

In this remix I made, you hear an ominous mysterious track, a portion of the Shadow Temple theme music that rises in pitch every now and then, a heavy metal track, a powerful harsh dark gothic enchanting woman witch, and an enchanting male astronaut (a male witch). You hear all these tracks play together all throughout this entire song I made. My other idea for this song was to add a male heavy metal singer screaming in reverse which would be a warlock screaming enchantments (another male witch). However, I could not find such a voice. Another reason why I reversed the voices was because the words and lyrics don't go with the intended feel of the song and might mislead people from the feel of the song. Therefore, these people could instead focus on the feel of the voices themselves rather than the feel that the words and lyrics would portray and be mislead by the feel that those words and lyrics would portray.

I also say that the astronaut and the singing woman are meant to express a mystical feel. These voices would not, I don't think, express mystical feels alone if they were heard by other people. Only when these voices become part of that song I created do they have a mystical feel to them. Actually, these voices to me already had a mystical feel to them since the very beginning even before I came up with the idea to make a Shadow Temple remix out of them. This is the very reason why I used these voices and decided to make a Shadow Temple remix in the first place.

[video=youtube;ABsIcqqePMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABsIcqqePMg[/video]

Now my 2nd song is a new Silent Realm theme. It still has the same heavy metal instrument in order to express a harsh personality. In addition, it also has a new voice added to it which is a demonic voice (a singer's voice I altered) in order to express a harsh awesome demonic feel. Also, it has the voice of that sadistic psychotic enchanting gothic woman witch added to it as well. The other singer's voice in the song also returns to near normal pitch in order to give the song sort of an epic feel. The normal version of the singer's voice here sounds sort of epic while the demonic version of it sounds harsh and frightening.

[video=youtube;cVE-1-sRgoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVE-1-sRgoM[/video]

Here is my 3rd remix which would be a theme for Lana from Hyrule Warriors. I have used the same singer's voice and the same heavy metal portion to create a different song this time that has a different feel to it. It has the feel of a strange beautiful goddess. I have used this new theme of mine to express Lana even despite the fact that, although she is beautiful, she is not beautiful in a strange way. Near the end of the song where it repeats also expresses a feeling of epic as well. However, this feeling of epic is more light-hearted and feels beautiful. So perhaps the heavy metal instrument in this version of the song, although it is a harsh instrument, I think it actually expresses this song in a light-hearted strange beautiful way unlike with my other version of this song which had a harsh awesome demonic feel to it (which would be my Silent Realm theme).

Now at the very beginning of the video before the heavy metal instrument is even introduced while Lana still has a blue spell over her spellbook before she closes her book, the music fits the mood of that scene at that moment perfectly since it has a mysterious feel. You hear a woman singing in this mysterious part of the song fast and repeatedly. My interpretation of that based on the combination of the music and the scene would be a witch enchanting (mumbling) repeatedly while instruments with a mysterious feel play along with it. This mysterious feel then transitions over to a strange beautiful light-hearted feel with the music as Lana closes her spellbook and smiles. This strange beautiful light-hearted feel then continues on for the rest of the song.

[video=youtube;vGx0nzBiWS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGx0nzBiWS4[/video]

Finally, this is my 4th song. This song I have actually composed which is completely unlike my other compositions which were just piano and flute notes. I regard this as my best song ever made. It consists of a male choir which is supposed to have a harsh supernatural destructive feel along with the guitar which also has this harsh feel as well and they both go together perfectly to portray this harsh supernatural awesome powerful destructive feel. In addition, you also hear a mysterious epic tune along with a fast-playing guitar later on in the video as well. This song is supposed to be the same idea as the song Chimimouryou from Inuyasha which also has a supernatural choir that rises and lowers in pitch like mine. Although my version has a male choir rising and lowering in pitch while the version in the song Chimimouryou has a female choir rising and lowering in pitch.

[video=youtube;fVpcNQvOTPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVpcNQvOTPQ[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom