• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Zelda Collection video

Just uploaded my Zelda collection video on my youtube channel. Check it out please and tell me what you think.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Wow. That's a pretty big collection. I own a bunch of the Zelda games, and then maybe 2 or 3 pieces of merchandise. Your collection makes me look like I'm not even a fan of the series XD. Nice job on the video, also.

Oh my gosh! I had no Idea Zelda boxers were a thing, I must possess them! Nice collection amigo.
I didn't know ether until this past Christmas. Funny story is my manager at work always jokingly teased me about when i was getting Zelda underwear. Then i got those for Christmas and had to bring them in and showed her. In the packaging of course. Thanks.

Wow. That's a pretty big collection. I own a bunch of the Zelda games, and then maybe 2 or 3 pieces of merchandise. Your collection makes me look like I'm not even a fan of the series XD. Nice job on the video, also.

Thanks. I am very proud of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom