• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Wii Won't Read Any Game Discs

So there i was, hoping to play a little bit of Zelda Twilight Princess when BAM! It wouldn't read the game disk. So i put in another game and it wouldn't read that either. I don't think its a problem with the disks as i tried a few that don't have scratches or marks on them but they would'nt work. I tried turning my wii on and off and that did nothing. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

I would send your console in to Nintendo for repair. Did you happen to play any dual-layered disc games recently as problems have been known to arise because of those? If you're the patient type and have some funds to spend, you could always wait until the release of the Wii U later this year. :)

That happened to mine last year :( It's a problem with the Wii disc drive because GameCube games work fine. Send it off to Nintendo for repair, it takes a few weeks but it should be free:) Hope this helped :)

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
That happened to my Wii. Whenever it would try to read a disk, it would just restart the Wii Menu. I sent mine in to Nintendo and they replaced it with a new disk slot. It was really expensive, though, like $80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom