• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Theories on How Skyward Sword Will Tie Into Ocarinia Of Time

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Now from everything we know about ocarinia of time,there are not alot of things that explain anything from skyward sword.Actually there are only two things I could find that gives you a hint of some kind of event that something happen before ocarinia of time.
1.When navi tells link that the master sword is a legendary blade,it had to have been used before ocarinia of time by some hero.
2.ocarinia of times backstory about the great war.(also mentioned in skyward swords opening tralier)
So there not many referances about skyward sword in ocarinia of time,but from what we do know skyward sword will probably tell us how hyrule will be formed along with the royal family and we will probably see the creation of the triforce.Also the creation of the master sword (its already been confirmed that skyward sword will show the creation of the master sword).
Now moving on to ghrihim's tribe they really are mysterious we have never seen any of them in any traliers so far. maybe they could be the dark interlopers mentioned in twilight princess,if they are than we might see the light sprits.in a tralier there is this water dragon named eldin and the light spirt eldin fron twilight princess was not a water dragon. so we might not see them.While talking about the light spirts there was also the provinces that they guarded and in skyward sword the provinces have the same names as in twilight princess.Faron woods,and Eldin Volcano.its obvious that eldin volcano is death mountain but if that is the case then how do all the locations change.there is no faron woods in ocarinia of time.I think that once the land below the clouds beomes hyrule all the names of the places will change. Eldin volcano will become death mountain because maybe thats were the final battle with Ghrihim will be,or it could just be renamed death mountain because its a active volcano.
Faron woods will probably become koriki forest.i think at the end of skyward sword the koriki will inhabit faron woods rename it koriki forest, the deku tree will become the guardian sprit of the forest,and all the koriki will wear green cloths in honor of link from skyward sword saving the world. Now lastly I will talk more about ghrihim.I don't think he will be the main villian of skyward sword. he's probally just a pawn used by his master,the imprisoned.I think Ghrihim will end up reviving the imprisoned and get killed and the imprisoned will be the main enemy from that point.so Ghrihim will probally be used like zant was by ganondorf,and Byrne was by Chancellor Cole.
that is all for now I really hope you all like my very first thread!! :)

Ocarina of Time talks of a civil war. The same one that brought Link to the Kokiri Forest.My thoughts on the provinces and the places of what they're called is a simple one. In OoT they didn't have provinces, they had places. For instance. Kokiri Forest would fall under the Faron Woods. Lake Hylia fall under Lanayru etc... they just didn't specify the provinces cause there was no need to. The Gerudo Desert backs up this theory for the fact that in TP it's still called the Gerudo Desert but when looked at on a map it says Desert Province, get my meaning?

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
Very good theory on Skyward Sword connected with Ocarina of Time. About Navi knowing about the Legendary blade... the master sword indicates some characters besides Zelda and etc know about it's existence. Possibly we'll see Temple of Time. I would like Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time's story to somehow connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom