• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My SS Goddess Theory

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Now, I'm not sure if anyone else has come up with this, so don't yell at me saying, "I already thought of this!" No. Don't do that.I know a lot of people think that the goddess in Skyward Sword is one that created Din, Nayru, and Farore. But MY theory says this: the Skyward Sword goddess is Farore (*gasp*)!

My reasoning:

1. Nintendo already made games centered around Din and Nayru, so it would sort-of make sense if the Skyward Sword goddess is Farore. I realize Nintendo and Capcom had a third Oracle game planned but it was cancelled. Maybe Nintendo was trying to make up for it with an awesome game?

2. Farore is known to have some sort of wind powers, and the game takes place in the sky, so that makes sense.

3. The game is called SKYward Sword and it takes place in the SKY at a place called SKYloft and you fly around on giant SKY birds called Loftwings and you fly to different islands in the SKY and you find goddess cubes that unlock treasure chests in the SKY...

Z

zdog

This is a neat theory and I'm surprised no one has said anything yet. I personally don't agree but that is because I'm just really not interested in Din Nayru and Farore. I also imagine the goddess to be human like (mainly because of how she looks in the intro video) as to where Farore didn't look human just based off of OOT. However I can't say that it isn't Farore and your ideas are sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom